Leading Marketing text with MyLab and Revel – for even more learning support
Encourage your university students to explore the latest marketing practices and trends with Kotler and Armstrong’s Principles of Marketing – new company studies and brand stories help them apply current concepts to real-world situations.
New content considers:
- How companies deal with major disruptions in the marketing environment – including large economic swings, extreme environmental patterns, social and political turmoil and COVID-19.
- Developments in engagement technologies and “big data”, new marketing analytics, the internet of things, and the shift to omni-channel, digital and metaverse marketing.
- Global and sustainable marketing.
- Application of diversity, equity and inclusion in marketing strategies.
- Real-world brand strategies and contemporary marketing issues.
Explore other marketing subject texts
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.email@example.com with the ISBN 9781292449364 and providing your contact details.
Delivering an enhanced digital learning experience in your Marketing course
This revised text is superbly supported by either MyLab Marketing or Revel for Marketing. It’s your choice which tool you decide is the right one to support your students’ learning experience.
- MyLab is brilliant for managing regular online formative and summative assessments to test and support students’ knowledge acquisition.
- Revel is good for encouraging active learning and building critical thinking skills, with integrated assessments, reflection and writing activities.
MyLab Marketing and Revel interactive and engaging digital resources and homework exercises work alongside the text to help you embed principles much more quickly and energize student learning experiences.
With MyLab Marketing:
- Before class – Chapter Warm-ups help your students grasp key concepts beforehand. Grading within the assignments allows you to see what students know and don’t know.
- During class – generate class discussion, customize lectures and promote peer-to-peer learning, in real-time, with Learning Catalytics, our bring-your-own-device, classroom response system.
- Before and after class – video exercises and pre-built and auto graded quizzes and tests explore concepts and assess learner comprehension – with instant feedback.
- After class – create, import and manage online homework assignments and tests that are automatically graded, to give students regular practice and feedback.
The robust gradebook analyzes student engagement and is correlated with internationally recognized AACSB Standards.
With Revel for Marketing:
Encourage students to engage and apply concepts, read, practice and reflect with multimedia and interactive content written especially for the digital environment. You can set reading assignments, quizzes and collaborative writing exercises for your students.
- Drag and drop exercises
- End of chapter quizzes
- Video content
- Journal entries for reflection
And with Revel’s performance dashboard, you can keep track of students' progress, and quickly and easily identify those who haven't completed assignments or are struggling.
Learn more about MyLab Marketing and Revel for Marketing
Start the digital transformation of your course today
We hope that you’ll choose Kotler and Armstrong with the interactive digital tools of MyLab or Revel for your next intro marketing course.
We’re here to help you integrate our engaging digital content and assessment tools into your teaching – ask your Pearson representative for more information.