Research text designed to improve students' critical thinking and problem solving
Exploring Research by Neil J. Salkind offers your students an engaging and user-friendly guide to collecting and analyzing data and a thorough instruction on research writing. It explores problem selection, sampling and generalizability and measurement processes used in the social and behavioral sciences.
New material includes:
- Tips and tricks to set up an IBM SPSS Datafile.
- Using SPSS software to de-mystify statistics.
- How to use Excel for data analysis.
- Coverage of software for dealing with qualitative data.
- Tips on using social media as a research tool.
- Added content on conducting research and literature reviews online.
Like all our world-leading textbooks, you can offer this title as an eBook to provide flexible access for your students wherever they are studying – ask your Pearson representative for more details.
Explore other sociology subject texts (PDF)
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.firstname.lastname@example.org with the ISBN 9781292364315 and providing your contact details.
We hope that you’ll choose Salkind for your next research methods in social science course.