Embracing The Digital World : Social Media Marketing Certification
In this introductory course with Oxford PEG, participants will uncover the essentials of a successful social media presence where they will understand the power of social media networks and how organisations can utilise them to effectively build and engage with their audiences. It will help to build their knowledge on developing a suitable social media strategy and relevant content as well as how to measure social media ROI.
Consisting of 3 live webinars hosted by experienced marketer Red Barrington, this 3-week live virtual training in collaboration with Oxford College of Marketing will equip you with all the necessary skills to successfully launch a social media marketing strategy for your business. Barrington will focus on key elements such as social media engagement, developing a holistic social media strategy and how social media supports other digital activities that will benefit your business instantly.
You will not only learn the dynamics of different social media platforms for different target audiences, but also more tactical aspects like setting realistic KPIs and measuring ROIs.
28 May 2021
CERTIFICATION & CPD HOURS
At the end of this course, you will master the following key points:
- How businesses can take advantage of social media to engage with their audiences
- How social media marketing supports other digital activities
- The different social media networks and best practice use
- Social media monitoring Producing content for social media
- Producing a social media plan
- How to successfully measure and optimise social media activities