Extended Digital Marketing Program
Discover the undeniable impact marketing has on
your success in 2021
August 02, 2021
2-3 Hours / Week
CIM Certificate & Pearson Digital Badge
*inclusive of VAT
Now more than ever, digital marketing has become an integral part for a company’s success. Master all the tips and tricks of an effective digital marketing strategy with this all inclusive special course offering. Start with the basics with social media and email marketing, and deep dive into expert areas from SEO optimization to implementing campaigns with high ROI!
Following a unique blended learning journey that combines high quality online education materials with live webinars from Google Partner Academy Trainer and digital marketing expert Yasir Zahoor Rather, learn to leverage the power digital marketing holds for your business in 6 weeks!
Outcomes / What you will Learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different marketing channels, such as content, email and social media marketing, SEO, SEM, Display Ads and many more.
- Create and analyze campaigns using your own business case.
- Track campaigns through Google Analytics and report your results, including ROI, CPL, conversion rates and cost per acquisition of your customers.
- Drive organic traffic to your company’s website using the latest knowledge on SEO and SEM, as well as content marketing.
- Confidently utilize all major digital marketing tools in order to manage marketing in-house or monitor the agency.
- Understand how to build a digital marketing strategy in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Implement best practices for creating, measuring, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand the website optimization tactics to improve conversions rates & user experience.
Your Learner Experience
Blended Learning Experience
Guidance of industry Experts
Dedicated Learning Coach
- 90% of marketers report suffering from a shortage of digital skills, and only 8% of surveyed companies feel strong in the area of digital marketing. (whitepaper by Grovo)
- In a study conducted by Bullhorn, 64% of recruiters reported a shortage of skilled candidates for available marketing roles.
- Employment of marketing managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Career opportunities as a Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, or Account Executive, among others Salary range from 56k- 97k per year (*data from Glassdoor)
Meet Our Faculty
Yasir Zahoor Rather
Live Session Instructor, Google Partner Academy Trainer, Lead Marketing Trainer for Pearson Professional
Learning Coach – Middle East