Support your child's learning through COVID-19 with the Pearson Online Academy
An award-winning, US-accredited, and affordable online school
About our virtual school
Pearson Online Academy is a fully US-accredited, affordable, K-12 online school available for learners in the Middle East and internationally.
- Established in 2009, it was founded by educators and innovators who recognized the power of online learning to transform K–12 education and now brings high-quality virtual schooling directly to more than 1,000 students each year.
- We provide a high-quality curriculum with core courses and electives from Kindergarten through to Grade 12.
- Whether your child wants a supplementary distance learning program, more preparation for college; a focus on career readiness; accelerated academics; or flexibility for sports, music, or other pursuits, Pearson Online Academy can give you what you’re looking for.
- It's a tight-knit school community offering all the services and resources needed to create a well-rounded student experience.
Pearson Online Academy Programs
Pearson Online Academy understands the impact these uncertain times can have on your child’s academic progress and wellbeing and would like to offer a solution.
- Full-time enrollment: Enrollment is now open for the 2020/2021 academic year, with courses starting in September. Please fill in our form at the top of this page for more information and we will be in touch.
Why enroll your child with the Pearson Online Academy?
- Support from caring, qualified teachers specially trained to teach online.
- Individualized learning plans that take your child’s and family’s unique needs into account.
- A range of different programs available at each grade level (i.e. K-12).
- The latest technology to support students’ rapid academic progress and their wellbeing from home.
"We have grown incredibly as a family since enrolling our children at Pearson Online Academy. It has been a positive experience for all of us.”
Jennifer – Parent and Learning Coach
“Teaching at Pearson Online Academy allows me to focus on the individual student. Our graduates will have the foundational skills to succeed in college. In addition, the online environment teaches students to become self-starters, while giving them the technology to excel in the 21st Century.”
Kymn Van Dyken – High School Math Teacher
"I stay in touch with my friends. Just because I have switched to online school doesn’t mean we aren’t friends anymore. I have made new friends at Pearson Online Academy in my class and we talk by webmail.”
Kennedy – 5th Grade Student