Pearson Assured is the new name for Edexcel Assured. It's an independent benchmark for third-party organisations, such as schools, with training or learning programmes that they've designed to deliver and assess in-house.
With a strong track record in developing qualifications and carrying out regular quality assurance on our own learning programmes, we are ideally placed to ensure that your systems and processes are thoroughly developed and properly executed.
Attainment of Pearson Assured status shows that your school’s quality processes meet an independent, international quality benchmark.
Why become a Pearson Assured school?
- Set an international benchmark: By demonstrating that your school meets the Pearson Assured quality criteria, you ensure that each learner on each programme receives the same standard of education and training provision, whoever they are, and wherever they take the course.
- Stand out from the crowd: Show all your stakeholders that you're serious about quality. As an assured school, you can use the Pearson Assured logo on your promotional materials, and you can claim certificates featuring the Pearson Assured logo alongside your school's logo.
- Improve your quality management: When our quality advisors review the validity and reliability of your quality procedures, you get detailed feedback on how you can improve your quality systems. Annual visits will then help you continuously to improve your quality standard.
- Assure your learners with an independent benchmark from a credible authority on standards in education and training: Becoming Pearson Assured sends a clear message to current and prospective learners that your school is accountable and responsible, providing important reassurance to your students.
- One simple process, to endorse all your programmes: Because we review your organisation, and not individual programmes, Pearson Assured status involves only one centre-level review. So, once you've achieved our quality endorsement, you can apply it to all your programmes from just one review.
To find out more, click here.