Streamlined, improved and expanded; Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets by John C Hull, offers an appealing, logical and easy-to-grasp introduction to financial mathematics.
It simplifies the language for a less mathematically sophisticated audience and omits calculus completely, making it suitable for more courses. Educators can easily teach later chapters in their preferred order, and pedagogical features, practice questions and quizzes help students understand and retain core concepts.
The new and expanded content includes:
- Trends in the derivatives market and its move towards IOS discounting.
- LIBOR discounting.
- New regulations concerning the clearing and trading of OTC derivatives.
- The impact of daily settlement when futures contracts are used for hedging.
Additionally, DerivaGem Fundamentals 4.0, easy-to-use software includes two new Excel applications:
- Options Calculator – for valuing many of the derivatives discussed in this text
- Applications Builder – enabling users to build their own applications.
Like all our world-leading textbooks, you can offer this title as an eBook to provide flexible access for your students wherever they are studying – ask your Pearson representative for more details.
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.firstname.lastname@example.org with the ISBN 9781292422114 and providing your contact details.
We hope that you’ll choose Hull’s Fundamentals of Futures and Options Markets for your next course.