Your students will gain a fuller understanding of data-driven digital marketing through the insights, activities and exercises in revised Digital Marketing by Dave Chaffey and Fiona Ellis-Chadwick.
There is simplified and new content and a clear structure blending learning objectives and topics for your students to work through.
New or updated content includes:
Updates within the text help your students make connections across concepts in cell biology:
- The 7Ds of digital marketing – now covering the importance of goal setting, strategy and customer insight.
- Focus on Big Data, AI and machine learning – using data-driven marketing for growth.
- How email marketing and social media support customer lifecycle activities.
- Case studies featuring social media influencers, TikTok advertising, Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Practical insight into using Google Analytics to improve digital channel performance.
- Updated case studies featuring start-up and not-for-profit businesses.
Like all of our world-leading textbooks, you can offer this title as an eBook to provide flexible access for your students wherever they are studying – ask your Pearson representative for more details.
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.email@example.com with the ISBN 9781292400969 and providing your contact details.
We hope that you’ll choose Digital Marketing by Dave Chaffey and Fiona Ellis-Chadwick for your next Digital or Internet Marketing course.