Prepare undergraduates to apply chemical reaction kinetics and physics to the design of chemical reactors. Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering by H. Scott Fogler integrates text, visuals and computer simulations to help students explore the topic.
The 6th edition has plenty of new content including:
- Living Example Problems and Molecular Simulations – for real-world chemical reaction engineering problems.
- Examples, problems and video instruction – to explore key issues and help students develop creative problem-solving skills.
- Expanded coverage of bioreactions and industrial chemistry and increased emphasis on alternative energy sources such as solar and biofuels.
- Crucial safety topics to address the latest Chemical Reactor Safety (ABET) requirements.
- The author has also made major changes to his companion website – http://www.umich.edu/~elements/5e – to better facilitate Inquiry Based Learning through interaction exercises.
Like all our world-leading textbooks, you can offer this title as an eBook to provide flexible access for your students wherever they are studying – ask your Pearson representative for more details.