Discover what’s new in best-selling textbook Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach.
In this updated, 4th edition of Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, authors Russell & Norvig offer the most comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the theory and practice of artificial intelligence. They cover the latest advances using a more unified manner and have added new material on:
- Probabilistic programming, multi agent decision making and machine learning
- Robotics (including human interaction)
- Transfer learning for deep learning
- Computer vision, natural language understanding and speech recognition
- Privacy, fairness, the future of work and safe AI.