This post is about the new edition of a popular marketing research textbook.
The new edition of Naresh K. Malhotra’s textbook continues to give students an applied and practical, hands-on resource that illustrates the interaction between marketing research decisions and marketing management decisions. This popular text now covers mobile marketing research and uses more case studies.
The new edition explores:
- Concepts in practice in the real world – through real research questionnaires and data
- A running case study on Dell – using real data and linking the chapters through the book to follow the full marketing research process
- The research applications of SPSS, SAS, and Microsoft® Excel®
- Practical instructions for the data analysis techniques used in the text
- How new marketing research tools and social media complement traditional marketing research
- Mobile marketing research
- A practical six-step framework for conducting marketing research, utilizing marketing companies to highlight qualitative and quantitative research strategies
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.email@example.com with the ISBN 9781292265636 and providing your contact details.
We hope that you’ll choose Malhotra’s Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation for your next course.