This post is about the new edition of a popular Digital Marketing textbook. This streamlined seventh edition provides full, practical guidance on optimizing digital media and technology for integrated, multichannel marketing.
It links marketing theory with practical business experience through:
- case studies from cutting edge companies, including ASOS, Spotify, Zappos
- ‘Essential Digital Skills’ boxes that help develop key skills for the workplace
- best practice frameworks for digital marketing strategy
- key digital marketing techniques including search marketing and conversion optimization
- tips for success in social media communications – Twitter, Facebook etc
Students and graduates will benefit from the theoretical and practical insight of the latest edition of this world-leading digital marketing text.
Why do instructors choose this textbook?
David Edmundson-Bird, Principal Lecturer in Digital Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University says
“I have used this book in all its editions since first publication...It is a core text for all the students, because it provides the detail they require at an academic level. No other text comes close and literally thousands of our graduates have benefitted from it in their subsequent careers: written by the specialist for the specialist."
Request your sample copy today by emailing asktheHEteam.firstname.lastname@example.org with the ISBN 9781292241579 and providing your contact details.
We hope that you’ll choose Chaffey & Ellis-Chadwick’s Digital Marketing textbook for your next course.